CareCredit® is a credit card issued exclusively for use in paying for your health care expenses. You can apply for a CareCredit® card to cover the facility portion of your bill at participating surgical facilities.
- Depending on the cost of your procedure and the options offered at your surgical facility, you may choose between 6 and 12 month special financing options on qualifying purchases of $200 or more.*
- To apply for a CareCredit® credit card, visit the CareCredit® website www.carecredit.com
- Call them directly at: (800) 677-0718
- Call your surgical facility if you have any questions.
- Click here to learn more from the CareCredit® website.
*Subject to credit approval. Minimum monthly payments required. See provider for details.
It is the policy of this facility to provide charity care to patients who meet the eligibility requirements for such care. Individuals seeking information about the charity care program and how to apply for charity care should contact the admitting office or business office to obtain detailed policy information and an application.